Pool Equipment Detail
Full 3 Year Extended Warranty on all Equipment
Jandy LXi 400k btu Pool Heater
Jandy LXi Heaters by Zodiac Integrating the most advanced features from superior hydraulic design, to technologically-innovative control systems.
Jandy LXi heaters exceed environmental standards for Low NOx emissions. Lower emissions mean you can enjoy your pool with confidence, knowing your pool equipment is designed with the environment in mind.
- High efficiency C-Fin heat exchanger is designed to lower operating costs andprovide greater savings
- Highest efficiency rating in the industry to keep your pool heating costs low
- Low NOx, fan-assisted combustion and Hot Surface Ignition systems provide maximum performance in all weather conditions
THE NEXT GENERATION IN HEATING TECHNOLOGY
Jandy innovation provides the ultimate in convenience with the Zodiac LXi controlpanels remote mounting feature.
- The feature rich control panel has a user-friendly backlit display and a simplifiedmenu for ease of operation
- Built-in one-touch automation makes pool-to-spa switching simple
- The LXi heaters enable easy connection to Zodiac controls, and other pool/spaautomation systems and automatic valve systems
- Technical Details
- Smallest equipment pad footprint
- Communicates with the AquaLink« RS family of controls
- Fan assisted low NOx combustion
- Lightweight polymer headers
CV Series Cartridge filters set the benchmark for large cartridge filtration.
Our filter design takes advantage of the filter’s total surface area, providing you with the clearest possible water and extended cleaning cycles. Enjoy the clear sparkling water of your pool and spa while the CV filter is working for you.
The new CV filter is designed to work more efficiently with other Zodiac products by incorporating the Versa Plumb® system. This filter is equipped for high flow rates and optimum hydraulic performance. CV large cartridge filters are constructed of durable, corrosion resistant, heavy duty high-tech polymeric materials for long-lasting performance.
Zodiac’s large cartridge filters are technologically advanced and filled with many user-friendly features.
- The CV Filter is designed with the inlet and outlet ports on the same level for improved hydraulic efficiency.
- Sweep Elbow and unions allow the filter to easily connect to Jandy® Pro Series pumps and equipment.
- Unique pressure gauge features clean/dirty indicator that can be customized, making it easy to assess filter cartridge condition.
- Easy-grip handles on the tank lid make filter installation and cleaning easy and simple.
- Optional anchor brackets easily attach to the filter tank and mount to the pad to hold the filter securely in place. These brackets are sold separately as an accessory.
- CV filter is Versa Plumb ready.
- 340, 460, and 580 square foot models available.
- Designed with Zodiac’s exclusive Versa Plumb system to easily connect with other Zodiac products
- Extra-large 2″ drain port allows for easy cleaning of debris
- Heavy duty, anti-corrosion tank clamp and easy grip handles
- Corrosion and UV resistant, high impact extra large tank
- Includes 2″ x 2 1/2″ universal unions
- Includes a Sweep Elbow (SEFL1002) to easily connect with the pump
Jandy 2 HP (Circulation and Filtering)
The FloPro Pump provides easy drop-in installation for worry free replacement of existing pumps.
FloPro is designed with an innovative adjustable base, allowing for simple replacement of existing pumps such as Hayward®, Pentair®, Sta-Rite®, and Jandy pumps. With the FloPro, no plumbing adjustments are required, thereby enabling cost effective pump replacement.
Quality performance, maximum efficiency and dependability, with guaranteed results for all your pool and spa combination needs, all in an ultra-compact body.
- Compact body is ideal for small equipment areas.
- Equipped with ergonomic cam-lock lid with 2″ unions for easy alignment.
- Medium head, high flow.
- Energy-efficient pump providing uncompromising power to filter and re-circulate pool and spa water while keeping costs down.
spaNew 4 Jandy Equipment
Jandy PDA Wireless Control System
HOA NO PROBLEM !
Call today to set up a design consultation 702-839-5296